>

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Man arrested for allegedly defiling daughter

Officers of the Ogida Police Division in the Egor Local Government Area of Edo State have arrested one Osaro for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter.

Punch reports that,The mother of the victim said her husband had pushed her out of their apartment at about 8pm on Christmas day and locked her two daughters inside the room after a misunderstanding, before defiling one of them.
She said, “On Christmas day, he drove me out at about 8pm and was alone inside with the children. The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I wanted to examine my daughter, he beat me up.”
The victim told our correspondent that her father had abused her severally and stopped her from raising the alarm by covering her mouth.
“My daddy slept with me. When I am asleep, he will put me in a chair and lie on my body.
“Any time I try to escape or shout, he will cover my mouth and still sleep with me.
“He did it many times,” she said.
The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joseph Edoigiawerie, however, said the matter was under investigation.

No comments: